Happy Friday! This week's featured space is this elegant transitional dining room. I can imagine some great dinner parties and thoughtful conversations happening in here. Some takeaway features in this room include:
- There is double the beauty from two pretty chandeliers!
- "Settees" were used for host chairs. The different style of chair, as well as the different upholstery fabric used on them, sets it apart from the other dining chairs.
- The room has a more formal and elegant appearance, but it is also casually inviting given the use of upholstered chairs, rich wood tones, and a warm color pallet.
- Great layering of patterns and fabrics bring warmth and texture.
- All the millwork provides a gorgeous finishing touch to the room.
- Windows are beautifully adorned with floor-to-ceiling treatments. They add softness, pattern, color, dimension, and texture to the space.
- Large-scaled area rug grounds the room and provides softness, texture, and sound absorption. The rug colors tie the room's color scheme together.
See you back here next week! In the meantime, come follow me on: