It's week three of the One Room Challenge, which means we have reached the halfway point of the ORC hosted by Calling It Home! If you missed the first two weeks of our "Small But Mighty Bedroom-Study-Lounge" makeover, you can get caught up via the following links:
Last week, I shared the design direction for our bedroom makeover...
...and this week, I'm sharing a peek at some of the goodies that will likely make it into the room! 😅
This past week was mostly spent hunting down mirrors for the gallery wall. I found two good vintage options to go along with a couple mirrors that I already had. The hunt continues for more mirrors!
The rug decision was also made finally. So, there's no more waffling since the order is already on its way! Finalizing the furniture, lighting, and textiles are on tap for this week...
Here is where I'm at with this makeover:
- Paint entire room ✔
- Closet door DIY treatment - in process
- Replace ceiling fan with light fixture - this weekend?!
- Run any necessary electrical for electronic components & study nook
- Task/accent lighting - in process
- Area rug ✔
- Bedroom/lounge furniture - in process
- Textiles for lounge area - pillows, blankets
- Small desk & chair for study nook - in process
- Accent furniture - side table, pouf
- Gallery wall - mirrors, possibly art - in process
- Console table for media wall - may use existing
- Mount television